Fuel system replacement work completed.
8 gallons of fresh ethanol-free gas.
Ran to operating temperature to check for leaks.
Then a quick road test. 👍
Monday, May 21, 2018
Saturday, May 12, 2018
Sunday, May 6, 2018
- Fuel Lines and Hardware from Inline Tube
- Spectra Premium Fuel Tank and Sending Unit from Rock Auto
- Sending Unit Ground Strap from Auto Metal Direct
- Fuel Tank Pad from Detroit Muscle
- Bumper and Brackets off Fury parts car
- Bumper Bolts from Auto Metal Direct
Saturday, April 28, 2018
Sunday, April 22, 2018
Wednesday, April 18, 2018
Sunday, April 1, 2018
Monday, March 19, 2018
Monday, March 5, 2018
Wasn't in the mood to lie on the cold cement to run the new fuel line on the '63 moredoor so I took to starting on the fenders instead, both need to go down to bare metal. These two are off the Fury parts car and are fairly solid, though the one pictured needs metal work around the turn signal. The Savoy's original fenders are roached beyond repair.
Monday, January 8, 2018
Sunday, November 12, 2017
Ran the Savoy up to operating temp one last time before I dropped the fuel tank, getting ready to replace the fuel line, tank and sending unit. While the tank's off, going to do some clean-up work and install new rear shocks.